Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am an official handicapped for the past 12 years.

Customer Question
I am an official...

I am an official handicapped for the past 12 years

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Internally yes but not at the court or any agency

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been working there since 2011

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Between 2013-2014 they constructed a second floor illegally
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I would like to talk to some one
I prefer to have a phone conversation
12/13/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please tell us what your situation is so we know what type of information you need? You will be offered a call, but you still need to tell us what is going on so the expert is not calling you without knowing the issue.

Tina, Lawyer