A large promissory note as a mortgage loan with my parents…

Customer Question
A large promissory note...

A large promissory note as a mortgage loan with my parents used as the third party and my brother is the first person or buyer----the 2nd party an unknown attorney, and it has a notary stamp---only my brothers signature on what he has titled a trust deed (no bank at all) I am saying this is a fraud loan or non binding loan

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes, with the recorder's office

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, if needed, the property of my parents has been shown to be forged signatures of theirs by 2 handwiring experts and both recorded by this brother then. I am wanting to show the promissory note is non-binding without my parents signature for the 3rdh party as well as nonsignaturee for the 2nd party

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/12/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 8 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?