Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Curious about regulations for the DMV. A notice was received…

Customer Question
Curious about regulations for...

Curious about regulations for the DMV. A notice was received saying the drivers license was revoked for 3 months due to a DUI. When we went into the DMV about getting it back, they state its a year. But the certified notice received via mail clearly states 3 months.

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Nevada.

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

It's not for me. But they already appeared in court. This is only pertaining to the DMV saying one thing in a letter and another in person.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Tina, Lawyer