I have a son and two grandsons and my son want leave the…

Customer Question
My name is***** and...

My name is***** and I have a son and two grandsons and my son want leave the grandsons alone. He serve warrants on my grandson for argument domestic in fulton cty court on 12/28/2017. Is there a atty that I can talk with and try to represent them free or a small fee. please help me. thank you kindly Anita Whitehead(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Atlanta, Georgia 30318

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Other than what I stated that my son need help and that I want them to leave each other alone because they do not live with my son and have not in a while and they are 21 and 22 years and they live with my sister and am very very much tried of this family mess. I don 't know if my son will have an atty and am not sure we need one but my grandsons don't need to be going to jail because of my son hateful ways.. He don't love them and he did not support them my sister and myself alone with the other grandparents did. I just need to know what to do before court date. Thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 5 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 5 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about this. Have formal criminal charges been filed, or an arrest made?

Or is this in regards ***** ***** civil domestic injunction?

what do I need to do no I don't want to pay for a phone calll.
just a warrant was serve no one is in jail
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 5 months ago

The phone call request is auto generated by the site, so you can disregard it if it's not something you're interested in at this time.

I'm happy to help you over the chat, there is still a fee for the chat paid to the site.

Let me know if you'd like to continue and I'd be happy to help.

thanks but I don't want to get catch up in a fraud.... Again thanks again am closing out.
Tina, Lawyer