I got cut off. NC. No just our letters to them from us. They…

Customer Question
I got cut off ...

I got cut off

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No just our letters to them from us. They have filed and lost

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They tried to change our loan to a comerical loan to get us.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Can you tell me more about your situation? Who are you referring to? What did they file? If they already lost, what are you trying to accomplish?

Hi Lucy, I have a real estate loan that was processed 2004, from the start the company failed to credit our account. Letters to them got no where and they took us to forecloser court and lost, the to state Court and lost. They tried to give a commercial loan and I quested that and the stopped sending statements.
It's hard for me to type as I have a broken shoulder from a bad operation.

Thank you. I'm afraid this isn't really within my area of expertise, so I'm going to opt out and let you talk to someone else. Good luck.

Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Take your time, I broke my shoulder in two places back in May and am still a little slow in typing myself.