I need to file a discrimination suit against a county

Customer Question
I need to file...

I need to file a discrimination suit against a county magistrate in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Do you practice in Ohio, and in this area of law?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Is my entire message not coming through?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing filed and who would I report it to?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/12/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

Could you elaborate? How are experts forbidden from representing a client?

Because we are here and allowed to answer customer questions which the state bar associations are not overly happy with and in exchange we are not allowed to represent you. Furthermore, in order for us to continue to provide unbiased information to customers of the site, we cannot have them thinking the only reason we are doing so is to sign up clients.

Go to one of the websites provided and you will find plenty of attorneys who will be more than happy to represent you.

The first address is not accessible and the second site does not appear to practice in the area I am looking for but thank you for responding.

You are incorrectly using both links.

First off you need to copy and paste them to your browser and do not click them.

Second, you need to search by area of the city in the state you are in and by discrimination law, which is the specialty you are looking for.

The first site was accessible by cutting and pasting, the second site was accessible by simply clicking on it but there was no firm listed in Ohio in the area of law that I need. However, I did locate firms using the first website (hg.org) and appreciate the information.

Best wishes to you. I hope your suit works out for you.

Thank you and best wishes to you as well.

You're welcome.