Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Loren, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Im in NJ. So there was a fire that started 2 weeks ago from
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Im in NJ. So there was a fire that started 2 weeks ago from my neighbor's house that impacted my house and 2 other homes. I probably should have remained calm and did some research but i was a nervous… read more
I was in an auto accident in Texas on July 8, 2013. I was driving
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I was in an auto accident in Texas on July 8, 2013. I was driving a company car so it was filed under worker's comp. My medical bills were paid initially by my company insurance and the remainder by w… read more
I have rural property next to a public road. I do not go there
socrateaser, lawyer
I have rural property next to a public road. I do not go there very often since I live 80 miles from the acreage. Long story short, seems there was an car wreak on 09/06/11 right in front of the prope… read more
My boyfriend co-signed on his exgirlfriends car. Both names
Sam, Attorney
My boyfriend co-signed on his exgirlfriend's car. Both names are XXXXX XXXXX title. In October '13, she fell delinquent on her payments. Worried, he contacted her and she claimed that the car was in t… read more
Insurance company keeps finding different reasons to not settle.
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Insurance company keeps finding different reasons to not settle. Car accident was 4/12. She received documentation on July 2013 and today stated that she only received odd pages not even. Then she sen… read more
Last week, my husband was re-ended while sitting stopped to
Loren, Attorney
Last week, my husband was re-ended while sitting stopped to turn left on a road in our community. The person that hit him admitted that he was reaching down for a dropped cell phone and didn't see him… read more
2 years ago I had to drive my crane off of a public 2 lane
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
2 years ago I had to drive my crane off of a publicXXXXXbecause a drunk truck driver was using my lane. The driver was stopped 50 minutes later, tested, arrrested and jailed. I turned in the claim to … read more
I was in a car accident one month ago. I was rear ended and
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was in a car accident one month ago. I was rear ended and I am injured and have not been able to to go to work. My question is regarding the property damage settlement. The adjuster will not pay for… read more
how do i get a payment for lost income now while i am going
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
how do i get a payment for lost income now while i am going through treatment? My lost wages are based on a contract (previous) that because of my injury i cannot do. Can i submit the contract and an … read more
I have a customer that had a fire to his home and hired me
Sam, Attorney
I have a customer that had a fire to his home and hired me as his contractor. He signed our contract and poa that allowed us to talk to his mortgage company (Wells Fargo). My company has re-framed his… read more
lawyer in Delaware released me at the end of the case for workers
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
lawyer in Delaware released me at the end of the case for workers comp. when it was time to recive a lump sum. No other lawyer in Delaware will take the case. They say the lawyer I had has to finish t… read more
Here is the situation: A car accident occurred and plaintiff
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
Here is the situation: A car accident occurred and plaintiff is suing defendant for damages to their car. Defendant's insurance company already paid out. Would it be possible for defendant to file a c… read more
TEXAS Lawyer Problems I injured my right foot and had surgery
Sam, Attorney
TEXAS Lawyer Problems I injured my right foot and had surgery on my ankle on Sept. 2009. I trip in April 2009 on a store front door property. The company has agreed to pay up to 10,000.00 in medical r… read more
Hired a Nevada lawyer in January 2009 regarding an auto accident
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
Hired a Nevada lawyer in January 2009 regarding an auto accident where I was a passenger in auto that got hit in August 2008. I have signed closing documents and release forms back in October 2009. I … read more
I was involved in an auto accident February 13,2008. The insurance
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
I was involved in an auto accident February 13,2008. The insurance company for the other side says I have to settle by the 13th of this month. And they say that my trigger finger is not to be consider… read more
i was in an accident at the age of 15 , i won a settlement
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
i was in an accident at the age of 15 , i won a settlement and now im 19 and the law firm has'nt paid me, its been an ongoing problem for 2 years now. what do i do?… read more
I have a personal injury claim against another person insured
Gregory Boop
Gregory Boop, Principal Member
I have a personal injury claim against another person insured by Hartford. In attempting to settle with me, Hartford is trying to consider only my net specials - trying to take collateral source credi… read more
Is the money for pain and suffering or recovery of medical
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
I was hit on my motorcycle whereby the other driver and her insurance company admitted to responsibility 100%. My Cobra health insurance was used for the medical relating to the accident. Cobra is bec… read more