Cote I need help to get a homeless out of my home. my phone…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** I need help to get a homeless out of my home. my phone is(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I live in Columbia sc.29209

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

On but she is has not in my home for two days.but she stil has her close here

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to know how long do I halt to keep in my home

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/12/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

How long has the person been living there?

.

Do they have a key to the property?

.

Do they get their mail there?

.

.

thanks