I have a question. I'm being evicted but I filed a EX PARTE…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a question. I'm being evicted but I filed a EX PARTE stay of execution today and as I was reviewing the court record I saw this and would lime to know what it means.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

DATE TO SEND NOTICE RE OSC ON UNLAWFUL DETAINER

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Cathedral city, CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have court tomorrow at 8:30an to see if I can get more time before I get the lockout

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/12/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

This is just a notation in the docket to remind the Clerk's office when a notice should be sent to the Landlord to show cause why the case should not be dismissed for lack of prosecution if the Landlord fails to file proper papers to prosecute the case.

On your hearing tomorrow, you need to tell the Court why you need additional time to vacate such as you have found a place, but cannot move until a certain date; or the movers are coming on certain date; or you are looking but having a hard time locating a suitable place

Goodluck with your case,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.