Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a question regarding being served

Customer Question
Hello I have a question...
Hello I have a question regarding being served
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
12/12/2017
Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

What is your question?

I have a suit against me which I don’t know much about and my parents told me a lady went over trying to deliver some papers which she didn’t sign or receive what should I expect?

It is impossible for me to anticipate what kind of suit you could have coming. Could be anything from a photo radar ticket to a lawsuit by someone. Do you have any idea what it could be?

This is the first page
2nd page
I was very confused because my name is ***** ***** this document

Do you operate one of those store fronts listed on page 2? The defendants listed as Does means that they don't know the names of the individuals and are going to add them when their identities are known.

Please kindly rate the question so I may be credited. Thank you. You can still ask follow-up questions.

DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer