I own a condo and have 1 vote. If I owned 15 condos do l…

Customer Question
I own a condo...

I own a condo and have 1 vote. If I owned 15 condos do l have 15 votes?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

I own a condo in Texas and have one vote. If I owned 15 condos here do l get 15 votes?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I own a condo here in Tx and have 1 vote. If I owned 15 condos do I get 15 votes?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I own a condo in Tx and get 1 vote. If I owned 15 do I get 15 votes?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/12/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Yes, unless the bylaws provide otherwise, each unit gets a vote. So, owners of multiple units get multiple votes. It makes sense, since they have a greater stake in the total ownership.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.