My husband abandoned me also had multiple affairs, due to…

Customer Question
My husband abandoned me...

My husband abandoned me also had multiple affairs, due to good old boy system my attorney sold me out. I paid $3000. everything my husband put on discovery form and what he was giving me A house with a fraudulent loan of 168,000 of which he took all, three vehicles (one belongs to his son, one is a old pick up hasn't run for 3 years,, needs a transmission, and my jeep which he wrecked 2-3 time, falling apart. He had agreed to pay a support of $5000 the dropped it to 2000. I have not signed and will not sign fraudulent papers What can I do

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes and fired him and no one else wants to take it. I do not have the money

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He is prior military, he has lied to the courts, scammed the disabilities and much more

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/12/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. It's very hard for us to answer a question like "what can I do" and provide you with helpful information. I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

Final papers were drawn up but I never got to see them until after court when we were supposed to sign them. I did not sing the judge has it that I agreed to everything. I did not. Do I have a recourse to stop or change it
What forms do I need to file

Stop or change what? Are the proceeding completed (are there any more hearings left)?

Thank you anyway

certianly