Can a car park on a residential street stay parked in same…

Customer Question
Can a car park...

Can a car park on a residential street stay parked in same space indefinitely.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Chicago, IL. Is a restored old 1980’s

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No we call police but nothing is done

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The owner of this car has two other cars that are driven while this car stays parked. Move last week after being parked two months to the other side of the street. Has to get a jump to start car. A few neighbors have tried to talk with the owner.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/11/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 7 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Are there parking meters or cleaning rules in effect or hoa rules which require the car to move periodically?