I filed a protest affidavit at the Federal Energy Regulatory…

Customer Question
I filed a protest affidavit...
I filed a protest affidavit at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. I did not file any motions. The timetable for filing was the 28. I was 90 minutes late. Does an affidavit have the same time restrictions.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 7 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Thank you for requesting that I personally assist you with this matter. Unfortunately, I am not familiar enough to assist you, so I will opt-out and allow another expert to help.

Please feel free to contact me for any future assistance you require.

I got an answer. In short, its up to the jduge