I need a lawyer for social security fraud that i didn't know…

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer for social security fraud that i didn't know I was committing.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nevada and claifornia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I got married but didn't know i was suppose to report it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Is there a complaint filed against you? Have you been charged with a criminal offense?

no

Okay. That's good. Is the Social Security Administration saying you owe it money?

Are you still looking for an attorney referral in your area?

Tina, Lawyer