My son has been hit by a guard while in jefferson county…

Customer Question
My son has been...

My son has been hit by a guard while in jefferson county jail and the guard admitted to all the inmates it was on purpose he asked for medical treatment and there denying him who should i call this isnt the first incident

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I tried calling the jail and there was no answer and sheriffs office is busy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He had recieved some papers to feel out threw the mail for to try and go to teen challenge and they spilled coffee all over them he has a spider bite he has seen a nurse for isnt getting any better and there refusing a docter and one day he eas pushing the mop bucket out the door to them and a broom accidentally fell and the guard threatened him with 30 years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I'm so sorry to hear this has been happening to your son. Give me just a few minutes to type up some information for you, thanks!

hello
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about your son's situation. I'm typing up some information for you now, please give me just a few minutes to finish typing. Thanks!

no i cant afford it
thank you
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

The phone call request is actually auto-generated by the site, so you can disregard it if it's not something you're interested in.

However the site does charge a fee per question answered across the chat here, would you still like me to proceed?

forget it
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Okay, no problem.

Best of luck to you!