Extremely disabled on SSI diswabiliuty. I need a pro bono…

Customer Question
Im Peter Chrisler,extremely disabled...

Im Peter Chrisler,extremely disabled on SSI diswabiliuty. I need a pro bono lawyer in SF to fight traffic tickets.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have 11 outstanding tickets and cant pay them.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid none of the attorneys on this site are allowed to engage in representation, it is forbidden by state law. You would need to go to the public defender's office for assistance in this matter or call the state bar and ask for pro bono attorneys to assist you. I am sorry for any misunderstanding as to what this site can provide.

no

Sorry but we cannot represent you.

Refer me to a another lawyer in SF?

I told you that you will not get a private attorney for this, you need to go to the public defender's office or call the state bar. Sorry.