We had a business foreclosed on in the state of Wisconsin.

Customer Question
We had a business...

We had a business foreclosed on in the state of Wisconsin. They were granted a judgement amount and a per diem interest rate. We sold the business prior to sheriff's sale with their permission and the proceeds reduced the debt significantly. The problem is they have now added all kinds of post judgement charges. I can send you the judgement and the post judgement add-ons after the sale.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know how to hold them accountable.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Please attach the documents you mentioned and I will have a look.

Files are attached.

Thanks, ***** ***** me some time to review.

I have not seen a response. Did you send one?