I need information of a person that was arrested while

Customer Question
I need information of...

I need information of a person that was arrested while crossing the border in Laredo, Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Texas, December 5th

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, we are calling the centers in Laredo. I’m from Denison, Iowa and the centers I call at don’t have information of the person

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I called CIAM and they told me that he is arrested and that he had court today in the morning at 10 but they don’t know what prison he is in. I just need the A- number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Try this site:

https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/

However, if he was in court today, he may not be moved to a faciility until the end of the day, and the data may not be online until tomorrow.

Alternatively, the clerk of the court would be able to get you the name and the phone extension of his lawyer, since he was likely assigned a public detention. His lawyer may be able to tell you where he's most likely going to be housed until his next court date.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.