We have lost the 2015 W-2 for *********** SS #************.

Customer Question
We have lost the...

We have lost the 2015 W-2 for Linda *********** SS #************. We need to know how to get a replacement copy. I am her husband Richard J. Behr SS # **********, Our address is ************. Phone # ***********3.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/11/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

These are the directions on how to obtain a copy from the IRS.

These instructions were published a few years ago but are still valid.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/form-w2-missing-irs-can-help

I will contact the site and ask them to remove your confidential information as this is a public forum

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here: