I need help with fraud from Jamaica. I have lost over

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with fraud from Jamaica. I have lost over $500,000 and I need help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can they help me get back the money I have invested?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Can you explain the situation and how you were contacted initially?

Are you online with me?

I thought I was

Great. Can you please answer my questions so I may assist you?

"Can you explain the situation and how you were contacted initially?"

We can continue in this format while you work on payment. It will be my pleasure to continue in this format.

I can not afford two charges. 42.00 and 59.00. American Express called me to verify charges. The 59.00 fee was removed. Please do not use my card again. I live on a fixed income. I guess I need to Cancell my 7 day trail now.