Are you available for a phone consult?

Customer Question
Hello Roy, are you available...
Hello Roy, are you available for a phone consult?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 5 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi MsFiction. Thank you for requesting that I assist you.

I am available for a phone call. However, before we set up a phone call, I can try to help you through the chat. I prefer this method of assistance to start, because a lot of time I can save you the cost of the phone call by answering all your questions through the chat.

Hi Roy. I dont know how to say so you understand, and short. Can we talk on the phone please? I am trying to write up a 5 day notice for landlord who is breaching my contract.
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 5 months ago

What is the breach of the contract?

my contract says I rented the place, they are coming with their motor home, staying on my driveway , sometimes overnight. Have a tenant in the bunkhouse, and sending both mail here.
I did speak to you about this. I am trying to construct a 5 day notice.
They admited to staying two times, I have pictures, several overnights and coming and going. Repairs to motor home, etc done here
They piled high much of the content of the home inside one of the garages attached to house and did not vacate other garage stuff.
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 5 months ago

Thank you for reminding me. Please give me a moment while I review our previous conversation.

Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 5 months ago

I have reviewed your previous posts. A different attorney was assisting you with the 5-day notice. I am happy to help you with the notice or opt-out and let that other attorney assist you. Please let me know which you prefer.

I would like you to help me write it and some things have happened since , I need clarification on. THANKS
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 5 months ago

I am unable to assist in writing the notice. I will opt-out and allow another expert to assist you.

Tina, Lawyer