Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need to find an attorney for an inmate to fight a write up…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find an attorney for an inmate to fight a write up that will effect his parole board.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I have not. I am trying to find one, not sure who to reach out too

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should I tell you the situation?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Inmate was asked to do a urine sample. When Corrections was retrieving inmate from cell he was using the restroom. Therefore he was unable to provide a urine sample. He just saw the board to find out his release date. He has not had any write ups or issues with providing a urine sample. He was just moved to level 1. Now they are moving him to a different level and gave him a write up for a refusal. However he did not refuse. He just could not provide the sample. He told the corrections officer he would give them a sample anytime and has never had a issue in the past. However he was using the restroom when they got him from his cell to do this. This could effect his board. I want to fight this write up. They gave him a small maybe 6oz of water and 1 hour to provide a sample after the corrections officer saw him using the restroom in his cell. I want to fight this.
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. You would want a criminal defense attorney who also could handle a parole hearing. Would you like me to look up a referral number for you in the county where the prison is located so you can call it to ask for some attorney's names?

please he is located at Indian Springs NV. I would greatly appreciate this.

Okay. Hold, please.

The Nevada Bar Association Legal Referral Service number is(###) ###-####or call toll free 800-789-LRIS (5747) between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm. You can call them and after the prompts attempt to chat with someone. Tell, they you need a criminal defense attorney in Indian Springs.

If you need anything else, just let me know.

I have been happy to answer your question for you. Please remember to provide a rating between 3 and 5 stars at no additional charge to you so I can be paid for helping you on this one. Thank you.

_____

Hello again:

Just checking whether you got all that you needed from Just Answer. If so, let me know. if not, let me know. Thank you.

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney