Was wondering if its possible for a warrant check to be done…

Customer Question
Was wondering if its...

Was wondering if its possible for a warrant check to be done online or if its something that can only be done in person?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Federal and or michigan/tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your criminal law question today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you.

Both warrant information and criminal records are public records and can be obtained from the State government websites.

Here is the Michigan warrant search:

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/Michigan-Warrants.htm

http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/Tennessee-Warrants.htm

In addition complete background checks are available in each State and FBI requests.

https://apps.michigan.gov/ichat/home.aspx

In addition the court clerk can be contacted for a list of active warrants.

We are here to help, so please follow up with me as required.

In return remember to rate positively today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill