I bought a puppy cost $1,650. Returned her 4 days later.

Customer Question
I bought a puppy...

I bought a puppy cost $1,650. Returned her 4 days later. Said she'd refund my money when puppy sold

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

She now will onlyvreturn $1, 000

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Its a PUPPY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes - my debit card numbers, etc are CORRECT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

What state are you both in?

.

Why is the seller only offering to return $1,000?

.

Was there something wrong with the puppy that caused you to return it?

.

What was the seller's return policy?

.

.

thanks