The police had a warrant for me and I was in shower and no…

Customer Question
Ok the police had...

Ok the police had a warrant for me and I was in shower and no else was home and they did not knock they kicked my door in and threw me in the floor and I stayed naked for 45 minuets before they let me get dressed. Is their a law that will help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

South Carolina and their was no female officials when this happened iam a female

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes I talk to my lawyer last week and I’m going to court for next week Also they didn’t have to search for open to the other day this case was eight months ago and all they had was a arrest warrant to start with

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes their was a case about 4 months before that

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/10/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. So this was an arrest warrant and a search warrant?

Did they find contraband? Where?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.