I have been working with a company by the name of Innovative…

Customer Question
Hi, I have been...

Hi, I have been working with a company by the name of Innovative Online Design since last April. I found the company on the internet and it looked like a legite company to me mostly because Donald Trump was saying on the add that anyone can do this. I started communicating with them and pretty much was screened as to wether or not I was a good candidate for them to go forward with. I had just paid off my Mastercard and had a credit of 10,000 dollars on it. When they figured this out they began chipping away at it after they qualified me. I worked diligently with the company as they convinced me that it takes money to make money. So with that I agreed to make the investmentts. I started in April 2017 and did all I could do up until October2017, At this point I had not made any sales. I kept asking when I was going to start making some money and I just kept getting answers like it takes time and I needed more marketing. My life was going through a lot of stress as I live with my Sister and she had a stroke and after that two falls which brought her into surgery and then therapy. I could not keep up with the demands that were being made on me so I contacted the company and terminated my association wtih them. HOWEVER, I got a call on Nov. , 2017 from(###) ###-####from a man named Jordan and he told me I had 17 sales that have not been filled. I told him that I was not with the company anylonger. I told him that I thought I was scammed because I never made a dime and made an investment of 15000 dollars. They had directed me as to put the investments on my Mastercard and then open an account with Discover one and Venture card to have no interest for approx. 14 months.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am in the State of Florida.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not in Washington. The Florida Attorney said I needed someone in Washington. All I want to do is get Out of 15000 dollars debt. I am 76 yrs and live on Social Security.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do have a journel on all of my appointments and contacts. At this time I need to sign off but If you can give me a # to call I can do that tomorrow

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
12/10/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hello. I am an attorney licensed in state and federal court. I'm sorry to hear about this situation. What specific questions did you have for me today that I may help you with?
Tina, Lawyer