I am unable to obtain a MORTGAGE SATISFACTION document from…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to obtain a MORTGAGE SATISFACTION document from the SunTrust Bank, based on their claim of me having borough from them US$ 75,000.00 - which they can not prove, in spite of the many requests I have made asking for signed proof of me ever taking that money. They only provide one of their internal documents, showing two withdrawals on the same and at the same time, totalling the $ 75,000.00 - It is a Bank Fraud and they refuse to provide proof.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The State of Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, I have reported and already filed a claim

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, that I have sufficient documentation to substantiate my claim

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/10/2017
Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bruce Schreiber

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Do you have a copy of the note and mortgage? Is this a first mortgage or a HELOC?

Hello? Can I help you?

Tina, Lawyer