I,m being illegally electronically surveilled here in SoCal.

Customer Question
Hello I,m being illegally...

Hello I,m being illegally electronically surveilled here in SoCal. I have not done anything and have a clean record. these people are trying to destroy me. Can you help me sue them to stop. I am becoming suicidal. The FBI is totally ignoring my constitutional rights.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

29Palms California. The agency is at San Bernardino,s Whitefeather road station.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have been reporting the abuse which has been going on for almost 2 years, to the legal aid societies, the DOJ, 2 Senators, Local Bar associations etc. I have not been able to find anyone willing to fight the FBI. I can send you some discriptions of the crimes. I also think my lawyer will make money working on contingency.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can I send a copy of my complaint through this spot?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/10/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. How do you know that the FBI has had you under surveilance? What proof can you show of that? Have you been arrested? Interrogated? Detained?

They harrass me 24/7, there is no material evidence yet. You can hear them all day and night. They say that they will be serving a warrent to confiscate my gun. Then I will have a warrant. The State police task force just said a few minutes ago that they would be booking the young male supervisor Monday morning. They do not leave much of a paper trail. Can we request freedom of info at the San Bernardino FBI info line?They do threaten to arrest me dailey! I tell them that I will gladly come to their office and talk to them. The task force has just surfaced and are acting like they will be making some arrestes. They seem to understand that I am innocent.

You can make a Freedom of Information request from any government agency. They will turn over to you what isn't confidential. Confidential information will be blacked out from the documents and you will not be able to see that.

Without concrete evidence that this is occurring you will not be able to take legal action. That is, you can, but you will have a near impossible time finding any lawyer willing to take on your matter and you won't be able to win your case if you can't prove this.

Surveillance such as the kind you speak of would require a warrant or it would be unlawful. But to win your case you'd have to present proof of your 24/7 harassment -- something a great deal more concrete than just your saying this is happening. If you can't show any material evidence of this harassment, you can't prevail because you won't meet your burden of proof in court.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney