I get socail security im my owm payee my brother making me…

Customer Question
I get socail security...

I get socail security im my owm payee my brother making me look like a no one hes making believe hes in chrde of my mony socail security said im myown pay ee what could i do to stop it and close th accont that he has my mony in and make my own

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Today

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had a trust they sighed it it was my mony they sworn document they spent the mony not according thet sworn by

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/10/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to go to the local office of Social Security Administration and request to terminate your brother as your payee.

Make sure you come in with your new bank account information so that the information can be entered in the system.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.