Do you charge $$ for this service ?? Kansas. By me ?? Will I…

Customer Question
Do you charge $$...

Do you charge $$ for this service ??

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Kansas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

By me ??

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will I be charged $$ for this ??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/9/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Yes, please refer to site terms, there is a very reasonable fee, but there is a fee.

after buying a house 8/2017 4 major problems with utilities: furnance/AC & ducts , plumbing, storm windows, &
electrical panel. House is a flip, Investors, contractor, realtor. Our realtor has been a support sending letter
with many pictures, and many comments of repair contractors, and dollar amt. spent, asking for amount of $$ requested from the LLC. No response. Asking for $9,000/ $5,000 of which was paid for quick sale, no open house , by us. Not even asking
for $12,000 spent. Previous HVAC co. forged invoice for contractor(have copy). All paper work in our file on items/invoices.
Where now ?? 1. BBB, 2.Sm. claims court, 3. personal atty and litigation ??? pls.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

So, if you have proof you paid for the work and it was not done properly, then you have a right to demand they make repair and fix it correctly or pay for someone else to repair correctly. If they refuse to make repairs correctly, your first step is a complaint to not only the BBB, but the State HVAC/Contractor licensing board and ask the licensing board to investigate. If the licensing board cannot get them to fix this issue, then your final option is that you would need a local attorney to file suit against them for breach of contract and the cost of fixing the problems their negligent repairs caused you.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.