I am having a dispute with TMobile and I filed a complaint…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a dispute with TMobile and I filed a complaint with the FCC and I don't believe their answer. It's a long story. I think that I should pursue this because it involves my financial security.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Massachusetts. Do you have time to read my story?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I reported to the FCC about how TMobile sent a report to the credit rating agency and destroyed my credit score

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do you want me to outline the story to you before hand?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/9/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly provide additional information.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.