I have a question about forward signature for change of

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a question about forward signature for change of address

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I wanted to know what is the law for that if someone was living with you but they move out but they didn't want to change they address so they can move back in and you don't want them there

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

I'm not entirely sure what your question is... I see that you've written "i wanted to know what is the law for that if someone was living with you but they move out but they didn't want to change they address so they can move back in and you don't want them there" ... There's no law as it pertains to your question... but I suspect if you tell me your exact situation it would help me clarify exactly what you're asking.