I need some divorce advice. Nsw. I had a consultation a

Customer Question
I need some divorce...

I need some divorce advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I had a consultation a while back

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/9/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. What can I answer for you?

i seem to have lost conection

What can I answer for you?