The owners of my complex are getting a new HUD loan and have…

Customer Question
The owners of my...

The owners of my complex are getting a new HUD loan and have known for several months. This week they inspected my apartment and told me many changes must be made before December 28. They plan to replace all 11 windows and informed us they have been ordered and should take 2 days to replace . I have a birthday and family coming on the 19th. I am appalled they would wait until the holidays and coldest time of the year. I have COPD and can’t afford as serious illness. Do I have to meet their schedule?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I was just informed this past wednesday.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a lease and have tried to comply with all rules. I have a freezer in my laundrya area which is in front of fuse box. It is quickly and easily moved. I was told washer coils exchang places to give access to fuse box . I purchased hoses a year ago to get it moved but no one came or mentioned it again. Now I am told the washer cannot be below the fuse box. I have been here 1 1/2 years.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 6 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Are you asking if you need to comply?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!