I need an attorney for a wrongful death at Kaiser

Customer Question
I need an attorney...

I need an attorney for a wrongful death at Kaiser hospital.kaiser delayed a life saving operation for a clogged artery in my mother inlaws neck and she died on 11/22/2017 do I have to proof they did this to her cause I cant find attorney who will take it??

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

Calif

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed with medical board

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

So essentially what you're looking to do is sue an insurance company for their decision which you believe cost your MIL her life. The way to get an answer to whether your SPECIFIC case is actionable (since you would need to provide a case file for someone to review in detail) is to reach out to an attorney with your MIL's medical file and have them have a medical expert review the file and determine if earlier treatment would have impacted the outcome for your MIL. A good way to at least investigate this would be to go to www.martindale.com, search for your state (Kentucky) and select "Medical Malpractice" attorney.

Please let me know if I've answered your question. Could you please take a moment to check the box stating that I answered your question (assuming you don't need any clarification - but definitely ask if you do!) so that I receive credit for working with you. It does NOT cost you anything extra and it allows me to get credit for helping you. Experts only get credit for the time and effort we spend on our answers if you rate positively (3, 4, 5 stars - 5 stars ★★★★★ is definitely appreciated!). If you have follow up questions I'd be happy to answer them as well. You CAN still ask follow up questions after rating. There may be a lag between your question and my answer; this is because I'm either not at my computer or helping someone else but I assure you I will ALWAYS come back and answer your questions.

there is no such site as matinale.com
Martindale.com is the site.
Not matinale.com...