I need a judgment drafted for a small claims case. Do you…

Customer Question
I need a judgment...

I need a judgment drafted for a small claims case. Do you offer this service? How much?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Utah, Duchesne County

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Trial de novo, 8th district court, Judge Chiara, 11/6/17; don't know what has been filed?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

$3,322.00 was our settlement.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org orhttp://www.lexmundi.com

What ever.

Whatever, good luck to you.

Tina, Lawyer