I am seeking a legal consult regarding a substantiated case…

Customer Question
Hello. I am seeking...

Hello. I am seeking a legal consult regarding a substantiated case of child emotional abuse and gross negligence. I am an LCSW and work in a department of the State of California.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Northern California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Child Abuse Reporting Index notified BBS= I believe in mid-late November 2017.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything. I need to know what action to take.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about the alleged "emotional abuse and gross negligence?" Please explain this "emotional abuse" and please explain the "gross negligence?"

Which law are you citing the alleged emotional abuse to violate under CA Penal Code or CA Health and Safety Code?