Marilyn in, LA .We have been scammed Out of over. Name is…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My name is...
Second opinion] My name is ***** ***** Marilyn Hall in Gonzales, LA .We have been scammed Out of overJA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.Customer: Name is Archie & Marilyn Hall, we have been scammed out of over $300,000.00 by BlackrockJA: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?Customer: Equity Advisors,***** Suite 1240, Boca Raton Fl . CEO John Reech. They were offering 12% on principal and we fell for this scam. My phone no is(###) ###-#### can you assist us . email***@******.***. Thanks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

While waiting for a response, please do not keep asking questions, such as "Are you there", etc. since that can erase whatever I am writing and also interrupts the thought process. I will be back with you as soon as I can do any research necessary, formulate a response, and type it in.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?