Last year a UPS driver assaulted me and I have bin trying to…

Customer Question
Last year a UPS...

Last year a UPS driver assaulted me and I have bin trying to get his name from the company since then with no luck. How can I get it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mass

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Only to UPS I made a report right away

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Was a report made with the police?