It cost $42 for legal question to be answered? FL. No i just…

Customer Question
It cost $42 for...

It cost $42 for legal question to be answered?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No i just have questions

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

?? no im asking you how much is this service ooooo

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request at additional cost, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

The agreement as to what to pay is between the site and the customer, the experts are not employees of the site so we do not know what you as customer agreed to pay. If you agreed to pay the site $42 for your answer, then that is your cost (unless you accept or want a phone request which is additional).

Did you have a legal question for us?