I have a question about money owed after a break up. She put…

Customer Question
Ok. I have a...

Ok. I have a question about money owed after a break up

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. She put a transmission in my truck so she could use it while her vehicle was in the shop.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Alaska. 2005

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your specific question about?

Did you have any written agreements about payments or reimbursement for payments?