Does the Olympic Committee receive Federal Funds. If yes, Is…

Customer Question
Does the Olympic Committee...

Does the Olympic Committee receive Federal Funds. If yes, Is the Olympic Skier's remarks that she is skiing only for America, and not for the president within her rights to exclude the President

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Pennsylvania, I do not know what state the Olympic athlete is from.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I do not know. Only that she was on Network News when she made her statement.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, Is she infringing on my rights when she accepts taxpayers dollars for her sponsorship and excludes the same when expressing who she represents.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

According to this website the committee is funded by private donations and not federal grants;

https://www.teamusa.org/us-olympic-and-paralympic-foundation/team-usa-fund

Here is information on funding for past olympics:

http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO/GGD-00-183

Those were for olympics occurring in the US.

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here: