My corporation defaulted on a lease in the amount of 45K,

Customer Question
My corporation defaulted on...

My corporation defaulted on a lease in the amount of 45K, the court allowed me to represent the corporation, and entered a judgment the representation is unlawful in the state of Colorado, I am also the guarantor on the lease I know the judgement is void is the judgment void against guarantor as well

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NOT TO ANY CREDIT AGENCY

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Did you appear in the case as the guarantor? Meaning, where you a named defendant as a guarantor and was the Judgment against you individually as guarantor also?

Tina, Lawyer