Who do I connet to talk to the us ambassy in the carribean.

Customer Question
Who do I connet...

Who do I connet to talk to the us ambassy in the carribean

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Maryland but it is for my ex. he is having problems there

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I know of

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would rather talk on the phone about this then type Im not good with typing. my number is(###) ###-####please call

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I'm available and happy to speak with you over the phone.

In order to get set up for the call, you need to accept the phone call request link.

I can help get you the phone number for the US embassy ..which island in the Caribbean is your husband located in?

He is my ex and I do not know where in the carribean he is the line was cut off
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

The Caribbean is actually made up of thousands of islands. Most of them are separate, independent countries.

That means that in order to get a phone number for the US embassy, you really need to know what island he is on.

no I think I will try something else thank you anyway. please canel my free trail. I will pay the 5 dallors and thats it
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Billing is all handled through customer support, you can reach someone here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

sorry for wasting your time
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

No problem. Follow the link I sent you above to speak with customer service. Good luck, and take care.