I have a case any court I filed general attorney in motion…

Customer Question
I have a case...

I have a case any court I filed general attorney in motion of dismiss or barred by judicial immunity. under 386US 547,553-54 (1967)

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Washington District of Columbia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I filed Government last 6 years structure a lot crime agents me who is the pro se

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How I can get online lawyer to help me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Given that state laws forbid any expert on this site from representing you or anyone else from this site, what is your question for us that we could answer for you?