Have a medical bill collection still on my CBR here in

Customer Question
Have a medical bill...

Have a medical bill collection still on my CBR here in Ariz......What i see is that statute of limitations for a me d

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Statute if lim is 6 yrs i believe in Ariz

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Of

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Bill is from a hospital but now in collections

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,