This is impressive. I have a colleague who put in for

Customer Question
Hi there-this is impressive...

Hi there-this is impressive. I have a colleague who put in for vacation and was told that he had to find his replacement if he wanted to take his vacation. Sounds bad to me....

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I'll have to check with him. He is not strong w/ English-that's why I'm trying to help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time and at will. We're the Napa County Transit System.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He's complained about Mexican jokes from his boss too.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your colleague's difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,