I own a server for people to play on in a game right? well…

Customer Question
Ok so I own...

Ok so I own a server for people to play on in a game right? well someone thought it would be "nice" if they stole my server name and things in it. And theres no way I can stop them from doing so. I dont want to worry about copyright because its probably a crap ton of money but is there atleast an action I can take to stop them from stealing? its really bad and the fact I cant do anything about it it sucks. I pay 19.99 a month for the service and they said they cant help me so Im coming here for advice.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No Its not copyrighted either,...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You can file lawsuit against the people for stealing your property.

You may consider retaining the services of a local Attorney who handles civil litigation to assist you with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org

Goodluck with your case,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.