I need help with leather getting reburse the metal anguish…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with leather getting reburse the metal anguish that I have went through with my landlord and family they toucher me until I gave up clinical info stole everything and flea out of there in fear left every thing I owen she had bank info titles and all my personal info I had it Richard and yes they transfer fund from my account stole my cell phone ruined my car and threated to shoot me and do my family harm so what can I do now I left everything I owen there

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet the police were call out there twice before I flead

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ya they know I had a trust when I was taken a shower I was coming out wrap a twol around me as I went to open the door some guy was Try an to come scared for my life I lock the door and did not come out til morn I gave my land Lord paper work to put in a safe for me well her family works at a bank the other is a drug counselor and these guys wanted my cell because of edivice a but ruin my car drain all oil so i had no transport or phone so i could not call anyone for help they planed on killing me i ran out of there for my life now that i am proven the money being transferd i needn to know whatbsteps next i should take gonist them

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Tina, Lawyer